By: H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Make God the prime mover of anything.
- Mary the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or success.
- Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
- Discipline yourself to save money on even the modest salary.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possession, power or prestige but on relationships with people you love and respect.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest.
- Be self-starter.
- Commit yourself to quality.
- Be decisive even if it mean you’ll something be wrong.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more that the things you did.
- Take good care of the one you love.
- Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make you mom proud.
|About Johny||News & Issues||Publication|